League of Women Voters of California
Contra Costa, Solano County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
United States Representative; District 7; Republican Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (489/489)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Charles R. Hargrave
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Housing Finance Officer
- Member Board of Directors - Invest In Kids non-profit Educational Org.
- Member Board of Directors - City of San Pablo Commission on Ageing
- Member California Republican Commission on Veterans Affairs
- Education - Establish accountability in our School systems and stop monies from being wasted
- Tax Breaks - for hard working Americans: Small Businesses,Corporations and the wealthy to help stimulate our economy
- Seniors - Low cost health care and increased HMO choices,lower the cost of prescription medicines and build more affordable housing for Seniors
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 7. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.