League of Women Voters of California
Marin, Sonoma County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
United States Representative; District 6; Reform Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (591/591)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jeff L. Rainforth
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Marketing Research Coordinator
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honors Society
- National Dean's Honors Recipient
- Dean's Highest Honors Recipient (SRJC)
- Dean's High Honors Recipient (SRJC)
- A complete halt of immigration from Muslim countries
- Road toll station on Hwy. 101 to pay for widening and rail construction
- Making eighteen the legal drinking age in California
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 6. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.