(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- Owner, Woolsey Personnel Service 1980-1992
- Human Resource Manager, Harris Digital Telephone Systems, 1969-1980
- BS, University of San Francisco - 1980
- University of Washington - 1955-1957
- Chair, Sonoma County National Women's Political Caucus
- National Organization for Women
- Education, Children and Families
- Environment and clean energy
- Welfare Reform re-authorization
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Councilmember/Vintner/Businessman
- Mayor City of Santa Rosa 2000-2002
- Councilmember, City of Santa Rosa 1996-2000
- Planning Commission, Santa Rosa 1991-1996
- BS Georgetown University 1974
- MS San Francisco State University 1979
- Owner/VP/CFO Taft Street Winery 1982-Present
- Return Fair Share of Resources to Improve Transportation
- Correct Inequities in Medicare Reimbursements
- Increase Federal Investment in Education
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Santa Rosa Press Democrat
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 6. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
KQED-FM 88.5 Public Radio
News and Analysis
- Wednesday, February 20, 7:00 p.m.
Newman Auditorium, SRJC, Santa Rosa
KRCB (Channel 22) rebroadcast, February 24, 11:00-noon
Santa Rosa Media Access will also rebroadcast this debate frequently
The Petaluma Argus-Courier
San Francisco Chronicle
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.