League of Women Voters of California
State of California (Butte, El Dorado, Lassen, Modoc, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, Sierra Counties)
March 5, 2002 Election
United States Representative; District 4; Libertarian Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (678/678)|
(Vote for 1)
Allen M. Roberts
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Real Estate Agent
- Phone: 530-885-8560; Addr: 13355 Moss Rock Drive, Auburn, CA 95602; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 4. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Meet the Candidates for State and National Office
- Monday, February 4, 7-9 pm, Chico City Council Chambers, Fourth and Main Streets
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.