League of Women Voters of California
State of California (Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Shasta, Siskiyou, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Yolo, Yuba Counties)
March 5, 2002 Election
United States Representative; District 2; Libertarian Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (600/600)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Charles R. Martin
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Consultant
- AA Bakersfield College
- AA Butte College
- Professional experience in power production and distribution
- Real estate sales lisense
- Replace income tax with national sales tax
- Reform education from the bottom up
- Protect civil liberties
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 2. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Meet the Candidates for State and National Office
- Monday, February 4, 7-9 pm, Chico City Council Chambers, Fourth and Main Streets
Redding Record Searchlight
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.