League of Women Voters of California
California State Government
March 5, 2002 Election
Lieutenant Governor; State of California; Green Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22976/22976)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Donna J. Warren
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Certified Financial Manager
- B.S. in Business Administration from Cal State University at Los Angeles
- President of Los Angeles chapter of Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- Former Green Party candidate for Congress (June, 2001)
- Lead Plaintiff in class action lawsuit against the CIA and Dept. of Justice for facilitating the introduction of crack cocaine into South Central LA
- Amending the "Three Strikes" law to violent felonies only!
- Redirecting funds from the prison industry to education.
- Renegotiation of unconscionable energy contracts between Gray Davis and his contributors
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Easy Reading Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from the 11/03/1998 election.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.