League of Women Voters of California
California State Government
March 5, 2002 Election
Insurance Commissioner; State of California; Libertarian Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22976/22976)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Dale F. Ogden
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Insurance Consultant/Actuary
- Associate Casualty Actuarial Society
- Associate Society of Actuaries
- Member American Academy of Actuaries
- Member International Actuarial Association
- Consultant to California Guaranty Association
- Libertarian 1998 Candidate for Insurance Commissioner
- Enhance Solvency Regulation to reduce cost of insurance company failures
- Cut administrative bloat to reduce Insurance Department budget by $100 million
- Reform the Conservation and Liquidation Office to save $billions
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
State of California
Easy Reading Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from the 11/03/1998 election.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.