League of Women Voters of California
Orange County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Member; California State Assembly; District 67; Republican Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (324/324)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member California State Assembly, 67th District
- Former Member of Huntington Beach City Council for 6 years
- Member Bolsa Chica Land Trust
- Founded the citizen action group "Huntington Beach Tomorrow"
- Past President of the Huntington Youth Shelter
- Reduce the size of Government
- Less Taxes
- Healthy and Clean Environment
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 67. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.