League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Member; California State Assembly; District 23; Green Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (223/223)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Warner S. Bloomberg, III
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Attorney
- BA 1976 University of Chicago -- The College
- JD 1979 Santa Clara University School of Law
- Nonprofit Management Certificate 2001 San Jose State University / CompassPoint Nonprofit Services
- 1994-1999 Board Member/Officer of United Neighborhoods of Santa Clara County
- December 1999-May 2000 UNSCC Interim Executive Director
- 1990-2002 Neighborhood activist--Jackson-Taylor Neighborhood Association/Japantown Neighborhood Association
- Redistricting by nonpartisan commissions to create politically competitive districts
- Housing security for renters by requiring "just cause" for evictions
- More support for renewable energy sources and keep power plants away from residential neighborhoods
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 23. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.