(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Biologist and Citizen Activist
- Green Party of the United States, Co-Chair
- Green Party of California, Coordinating Committee Member
- Green Party of San Mateo County, Council Member
- BS, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Campaign Finance Reform (public financing of elections)
- Universal Health Care, (single payer)
- Renewable Energy (now)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 19. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Televised Candidates Forums
- 19th Assembly District Democratic Primary Candidates Forum
- Tuesday, February 12, 7 - 9 p.m.
Community Room, Municipal Services Building, 33 Arroyo Drive, South San Francisco
Ch. 26 Cable TV
- Friday, Feb. 15, 5 pm, San Mateo Chamber of Commerce 19th Assembly District Candidates
- Monday, Feb. 18, 7 pm, South San Francisco 19th Assembly District Candidates Forum
- Wednesday, Feb. 20, 7 pm, Peninsula This Week, 19th AD Candidates, 1 hour special
- Thursday, Feb. 21, 7 pm, South San Francisco 19th Assembly District Candidates Forum
- Friday, Feb. 22, 7 pm, Peninsula This Week, 19th AD Candidates, 1 hour special
- Saturday, Feb. 23, 6:30 pm, Peninsula This Week, 19th AD Candidates, 1 hour special
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.