League of Women Voters of California
San Francisco, San Mateo County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Member; California State Assembly; District 12; Libertarian Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (321/321)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael F. Denny
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Eagle Scout 1966
- BS Business Administration
- Membership Chair, San Francisco Libertarian Party
- Founded American Wine Distributors
- Founded Vintners Express
- Husband and Father of 4 children
- Free Small Business from the burden expensive government and regulations
- Restore full property rights along with all Constitutional and Natural Rights
- Strictly limit government in all forms
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 12. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.