League of Women Voters of California
Contra Costa County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Member; California State Assembly; District 11; Democratic Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (371/371)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblymember
- Former Member of the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors
- Former Mayor, Councilmember and School Board Member in the City of Pittsburg
- Service on the Delta Diablo Sanitation District Board of Directors
- Contra Costa County Local Agency Formation Commission
- Graduate of St. Mary's College and John F. Kennedy School of Law
- Co-owner of Pittsburg Funeral Chapel
- Restructuring a sound long term energy policy for California
- Developing policies to reform land use and government tax distribution
- Improving transportation infrastructure and creating better transit options in our county
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 11. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.