League of Women Voters of California
California State Government
March 5, 2002 Election
Attorney General; State of California; Green Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22976/22976)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Glen Freeman Mowrer
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Public Pro Bono Defense Attorney
- Director, Legal Project, Committee for Social Justice, Santa Barbara
- Retired Public Defender of Santa Barbara County
- Past President, California Public Defenders Association
- Past President, Santa Barbara Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, University of Southern California Law School
- Declare Moratorium on the Death Penalty Pending Study to Evaluate its Fairness and Efficacy.
- Establish Commission to Recommend Change in State Corporation Laws to Create Corporate Accountability to the Community.
- Begin In-house Review of All 3-Strikes Convictions for "Cruel and Unusual" Application
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Easy Reading Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from the 11/03/1998 election.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.