(Vote for 7)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent/Biologist
- Green Party of California Coordinating Committee
- GPCA Delegate to Green Party of the United States
- Co-Chair Green Party of United States
- BS UC Santa Cruz
Patricia J. "Pat" Gray
- Campaign Finance Reform (public financing)
- Regional Public Transportation (now)
- Universal Health Care (single payer)
- Occupation: Activist, educator, and artist
- San Mateo Central Committee of the Green Party
- Teacher, San Franciso Unified School District (retired)
- Fine arts---painter
- What it means to be 'Green'
- Public finance of political campaigns
- Instant run-off elections
- Occupation: Special Education Teacher
- M.A. Special Education
- Redwood City School District
- Member Unitarian Universalists of San Mateo
- protection of the environment
- encouragement of urban agriculture
- remember "reduce" as part of reduce, reuse, recycle
- Occupation: Retired Planning Commissioner
- Belmont Library Task Force
- Election reform; stop the corruption
- A sustainable energy policy for the future; solar on every roof
- Transportation and housing solutions for the Bay Area Region that really address all land use needs
- Occupation: Retired Educator
- Phone: 650-323-7188; Addr: 48 Lorelei Lane, Menlo Park, CA 94025; Email: email@example.com
- Occupation: Civil Engineer
- Addr: 336 Filbert St., Half Moon Bay, CA 94019; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Retired Engineer
- Retired from engineering at Ampex Corporation
- Volunteer for SMC Green Party since 1997
- Softball team player, coach and manager for many years
- Have been a homeowners president and section director.
Brian D. Everette
- Environment, global warming
- Reform Campaigns, Financing and Instant Runoff Voting
- Corporate monopolies, primarily media monopolies
- Occupation: Machinist-United Airlines
- B. A. Liberal Studies/Environmental Design/Geography/Ecology
- Life-time member of the Sierra Club
- Member of Unitarian Universalists of San Mateo
- Strengthen the Greens presence in my local community
- Start creating/popularizing the cultural ideals for what are sustainable local economies
- planning and developing urban gardens
- Occupation: Member, Green Party County Council
- Retired Civil Engineer
- Member, Board of Directors, American Hydrogen Association
- Founder, American Association for Fuel Cells
- We urgently need a national plan for converting our energy systems for oil to sustianable energy.
- Energy conservation, energy efficiency
- Hydrogen fuel, produced from solar/wind energy, and fuel cells
- Occupation: Software Sales
- Phone: 650-525-9222; Addr: PO Box 522, Belmont, CA 94002; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- For information about the Green Party in San Mateo County