DEPARTMENT of ELECTIONS
Director of Elections:
Department of Elections Address:
City Hall - 1 Dr. Carlton B Goodlett Place
San Francisco, CA 94102
LEAGUE of WOMEN VOTERS
See an example of a ballot, or enter "2601 Mariposa St, 94110" above.
REGISTER to VOTE
You must have registered before February 18
to vote on March 5.
Call 554-4398 for more information.
Fill out the Online Registration Form from the Secretary of State.
See Voter Registration in California from the League of Women Voters.
NEW! Voting in the Primary - read why your party registration matters in the March election.
ANY voter may vote early by Absentee Ballot (voting by mail), or they may vote early in person.
- To receive an absentee ballot, contact the Department of Elections at (415) 554-4375 no later than 7 days prior to the election.
- Mail in your Absentee Ballot to the
Department of Elections, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett, San Francisco, CA. 94102 OR drop it off at the Department of Elections, Room 48, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett, OR drop it off at a polling location before 8 p.m.
ABSENTEE BALLOTS MUST BE RECIEVED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF ELECTIONS NO LATER THAN 8 p.m. MARCH 5th
- To vote early in person, you may go to the Department of Elections, Room 48, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett, from February 4, through March 5 -- M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday/Sunday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- You don't have to give a reason for voting early.
Guide to SF Measures
- Concise, objective information on the San Francisco Ballot measures.
Prepared by the League of Women Voters of San Francisco.
NEWS MEDIA LINKS
LOCAL TV & RADIO
STATE GOVERNMENT LINKS
If the page does not have the Smart Voter logo that you see in the upper left corner, it is not a Smart Voter page!!
Submit feedback to us
Last generated: April 19, 2002 16:49 PDT|
Smart VoterTM <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Smart Voter System Design by C. Hage Associates.
League of Women Voters of California Educaton Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor opposes candidates for public office or political parties.