League of Women Voters of California
Orange County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Assessor; County of Orange Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Apr 19 10:56am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (2094/2094)
(2,280 Writein Votes 0.6%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Webster J. Guillory
- Occupation: Orange County Assessor
- Over 30 years Experience as a Private and Public-sector Business Manager
- 1999/2000 National Director for Information Technology - National Association of Counties
- M. S. in Civil Structural Engineering
- B. S. in Aerospace Engineering
- Experienced, Accountable, and Progressive
Larry L. Bales
- Continue to provide excellent service to the public
- Continue to improve the public's access to data and information
- Maintain integrity and honesty in the Assessor Department
- Occupation: Auditor
- 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN PROPERTY TAX FIELD
- LEGAL ASSESSMENT OF HOMEOWNERS UNDER PROP 13
- RETURN OF TAX MONEY ILLEGALLY ASSESSED
- SAVE PROP 13
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:48 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.