(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Community Leader
- I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and have lived in the 2nd Council District most of my adult life
- I attended public schools and graduated from UCLA
- Under Mayor Tom Bradley, I served as the liaison to the City Council on issues including child care, the homeless, the elderly and health issues
- After the Northridge earthquake, I served as HUD's Field Officer and brought close to $1 billion to the region for relief and recovery efforts
- I currently work at Dreamworks where I coordinate legislative activities and serve as the liaison to community organizations and charities
- I currently sit on the Boards of LA's BEST, Tree People, Shelter Partnership, Project Restore, Alternative Living for the Aging, and CORO Foundation
- I will fight for the Valley's Fair Share of the Basic City Services
- I will fight to add 1,500 new police officers and support and expand the Senior Lead Officer Program
- I will expand LA's BEST - a nationally recognized after school program
- Occupation: State Legislator/Engineer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|