(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Navy Pilot
- Chair, El Dorado Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO)
- Director, El Dorado County Ambulance Authority
- Director, Rescue Fire Protection District
- Member, El Dorado Farm Trails & County Farm Bureau
- Master of Arts in Business, Webster University
- Graduate, Aviation Safety, U.S. Naval Postgraduate School
- Find solutions to our problems of water, traffic, and road maintenance
- Be a voice for our taxpayers; expose and stop wasteful spending
- Promote a healthy business climate that creates new jobs without compromising our quality of life
- Occupation: Retired Administrator
- 1976 to 1986 owned and operated successful aircraft rental business
- 1996 through 1999 Chairman, El Dorado County Local Disaster Counsel
- Recent past President and current 1st VP, Georgetown Divide Republican Women Federated
- Current Executive Board Member, California Federation of Republican Women/Northern Division
- Current State Executive Board Member, California Federation of Republican Women
- Member El Dorado Forum, Garden Valley Grange, El Dorado County Republican Central Committee, Calif. Republican Assembly of El Dorado County
Patricia A. "Pat" Snelling
- Complete General Plan
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Occupation: Telecommunications Consultant
- Network Operations Center, Pacific Bell
- A.S. Degree, Agricultural
- B.A. Degree, English
- FCC License
- Break the cycle of special interest groups by representing the people--give them a voice in this county.
- Bring the Board back to the people of this county by serious dialog with the residents, the taxpayers and voters.
- Be pro-active in finding solutions and bringing real options back to the voters.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- The League Of Women Voters Of El Dorado County invites you to attend a Candidate Forum at Townhall (549 Main St.) in Placerville.
- 2/22/02 - El Dorado County Supervisor District 4 @ 6 PM
- Cable Channel 14 will broadcast our forum live. Rebroadcast times will be printed in the Mt. Democrat.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.