League of Women Voters of California
Contra Costa County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Democratic Party County Central Committee; County of Contra Costa; Supervisorial District 1 Voter Information
Results as of Apr 19 10:55am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (147/147)|
(Vote for 5)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
George A. Harris, III
Brian Charles McRae
- Occupation: Community Worker
Nagaraja ROAD "DADA" Rao
- Occupation: Mental Health Counselor
- Occupation: Incumbent
- SERVICE PLANNING CO-ORDINATOR
- CHAIRMAN CITY OF RICHMOND PARKS & REC COMMISSION
- BOARD MEMBER CONTRA COSTA COUNTY CENTRAL LABOR COUNCIL
- RICHMOND VISION 2000 STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBER
- OFFICER RICHMOND NEIGHBORHOOD CO-ORDINATING COUNCIL
- PRESIDENT - LAUREL PARK NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL
Doug Mac Master
- CAMPAIGN TO INCREASE VOTER PARTICIPATION
- ENCOURAGE AND ASSIST QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICES AT CITY, COUNTY AND STATE AND NATIONAL LEVELS
- ASSIST IN CO-ORDINATED CAMPAIGN AND ASSIST ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO BE A WINNER IN ELECTION
Harpreet S. Sandhu
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.