League of Women Voters of California
Alameda County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Sheriff-Coroner; County of Alameda Voter Information
Results as of Apr 2 8:55pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (1137/1137)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Charles C. "Charley" Plummer
- Occupation: Sheriff/Coroner
- B.A., University of San Francisco
- Graduate, FBI Academy
- Graduate, Nat'l Executive Institute
- Past President, California State Sheriffs' Association, Hayward Rotary Club, and Lake Merritt Breakfast Club
- Member of the Executive Board, Boy Scouts of America
- Chair of Capital Improvements, Salvation Army
- Honesty and integrity in government - no compromise
- Currently and will continue to run the most effective and efficient law enforcement agency in the State of California
- As Director of the Office of Emergency Services, we will make certain that we are vigilant insofar as security issues are concerned
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.