League of Women Voters of California
Alameda County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Assessor; County of Alameda Voter Information
Results as of Apr 2 8:55pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (1137/1137)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- 1 year experience as your current Assessor
- 5 years experience as the Alameda County Assistant Assessor
- 24 years total experience in the assessment field in Alameda County
- Member of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association
- Member of the International Association of Assessing Officers
- Member of the California Assessors' Association, currently serving on its Executive Committee
- Maximizing the quality of public service is, and will continue to be, my top priority.
- As your current Assessor, I am uniquely qualified to continue the efficient administration of your assessment program.
- I will continue to ensure that all assessments issued by my department are fair and equitable.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.