- Occupation: Engineering Manager at GE Aircraft Engines
- Member of multiple committies including Historic redevelopment, Downtown Council, Planning & Zoning, Finance, Historic Parking and Access, CIC,
- 4 years of City council experience and two years Vice Mayor experience
- Accomplishments on council include: Habitat for humanity house, consolidated Public Works, new Safety Services building, 100 acres greenspace conserve
- Other accomplishments are: the Northeast communications center, White Pillars purchace, significant water system upgrades, YMCA agreement.
- Planning and Zoning acheivments include new cell tower regulations, revised subdivision regulations, storm water retention / detetion requirements.