(Vote for 4)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Mark F. Porst
- Occupation: Sales Manager - Procter & Gamble
- University of Illinois - BS Accountancy
- 82 to 84 Accountant Price Waterhouse Chicago
- CPA (Illinois)
- Terrace Park Swim Club Treasurer and President
Stephen S. Holmes
Stefan L. Olson
- Balance village budget
- Ensure child safety
- Open, accessible village government
- Occupation: Client/Community Services Director at PWC, Inc.
- Bachelor of Urban Planning and Design from University of Cincinnati
- 3 years as Project Manager for Historic District in Portsmouth, OH.
- 5 years as Urban Land Manager for Ham. Co. Soil & Water Conservation District
- 14 years with People Working Cooperatively, Inc.
- Build on tradition of volunteerism by encouraging and facilitating citizen participation.
- Prioritize village concerns, establish costs, and develop long term plan and implementation schedule.
- Preserve village treasures: Village Green, architectural mix, open space, Little Miami and tributaries, and more.
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Married, two children
- Bs-Finance, Miami University
- MBA, University of Cincinnati
- Purcell High School Alumni Board
- Volunteer Pilot- Airlifeline
William A. Molony
- Return to proactive, responsive, government
- Safety of our children and citizens
- Village maintenance and funding
- Occupation: Retired Civil Servant,
- Married to Polly H. Grace-Molony, 4 sons
- MBA, ,1965, Xavier University
- Labor Management Relations Specialist, National Labor Relations Board, 1965-1999
- Volunteer Educator, Cincinnati Nature Center
- Volunter Tutor/Mentor, Schiel Elementary, Cincinnati Public School
Daniel A. Keefe
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Support for Emergency Volunteer Services
- Encourage volunteerism
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
News and Analysis
- ICRC Playback of Candidates Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.