League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2001 Election
Member Council; Village of North Bend Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 21 12:55pm|
(Vote for 4)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Retired Business Executive
- Forner Executive Firstar Corporation
- Former Trustee Thomas More College
Sheryl Fiester Ross
- Apply professional management techiques in running the Village
- Reveiw option to capitalize on the history of the Village
- To secure total value for tax dollars spent
- Occupation: Career Counselor/ Human Resource Consultant
- Education: BA Univ of IL; M.Ed. UC; M.B.A. Xavier Univ.
- Member Western Economic Council
- Member Citizen Action Panel for Miami Township
- Board Member Hamilton County Republican Club
- 35 Year Resident Western Hamilton County
- 20 Year Business Administrator/ HR professional in private industry
- To make certain development plans - preserve unique character of village
- To investigate ways to preserve green space and develop parks
- To attract desirable economic development
- Occupation: Banquet & Catering Manager
- Education: Business Administration (Finance) Bachelor's Degree
- Currently holds position as chairman of Ducks Unlimited.
- This Organization works diligently to preserve conservation and I heartedly support this group.
- I am comfortable working with both large and small groups of people, and feel qualified as a leader.
- Developing community involvement
- Controlled land development
- Traffic control and safety
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- Education: Honors Graduate, Xavier University, BSBA
- Served 8 yrs as Council Member and Vice Mayor.
- Brought North Bend from brink of bankruptcy to a surplus while reducing property taxes by 9 mils.
- Reorganized Police and Fire Protection and we now have one of the lowest crime rates in the county.
Kenneth M. Gross
Garry L. Guard
- To continue to safeguard the financial resources of the Village.
- To maintain the existing high levels of police and fire protection.
- To ensure the orderly management of growth.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- This is ChannelCincinnati.com's comprehensive look at the local mayor and city council races, along with other local election news.
- Tips For Hamilton County Voters
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:31
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.