League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2001 Election
Member Council; Village of Evendale Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 21 12:55pm|
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
J. Jeffrey Albrinck
Catherine E. (del Campo Hartman) Hartman
- Occupation: Environmental Engineer
- M.S. Civil and Environmental Engineering, UC
- 8 years experience on Evendale Council
- 12 years experience on Evendale committees
- President, Smart Growth Coalition
- Steering Committee, Sustainable Cincinnati
- Executive Committee, Mill Creek Watershed Council
Michael C. Flavin
John H. Ranz, Jr.
- Create a master plan for Evendale that addresses community needs such as safe places to walk, greenspace and parks, town homes, and other land uses
- Rebalance priorities for sustainability: balance economic, environmental and community needs
- Increase water retention in Evendale to reduce flooding: stop further development in the floodplain
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
News and Analysis
- ICRC Playback of Candidates Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:31
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.