League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2001 Election
Council Member; Village of Amberley; District D Voter Information
2 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 21 12:55pm|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Wendy Saunders Heldman
- Occupation: portrait photographer
- B.S. in Speech from Northwestern University
- Past Parent Board President of Walnut Hills High School
- Master Photographer degree conferred by Professional Photographers of America
- Board member of CASE (Cincinnatians Active to Support Education)
Mayer F. Kahn
- Increased volunteer and recreational opportunities
- Correction of storm water problems
- Economic devopment in the Village and surrounding areas
- Occupation: Actuary
- Bachelors of Science degree in mathematics from Johns Hopkins University
- Fellow, Society of Actuaries (one of less than 10,000)
- Officer, Ohio National Life Insurance Company where I routinely participate in decisions that involve millions of dollars.
- Have served on boards of several non-profit organizations
- Attract new residents who would share our values and sense of community - through marketing, infrastructure improvements, & recreational development.
- Ensure Amberley's safety through solid police, fire, & ambulance services and by developing regional cooperation to address nearby problem areas.
- Solidify the finances of the Village to ensure funds for quality-enhancing expenditures.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
News and Analysis
- ICRC Playback of Candidates Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:31
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.