League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2001 Election
Trustee; Township of Colerain Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 21 12:55pm|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Diana Lynn (Moudy) Rielage
- Occupation: Small business owner
- BS in Education from University of Cincinnati
- President, Colerain Township Board of Trustees
- Founder Colerain Community Association
- Married to Robert Rielage (Fire Marshal State of Ohio) for 32 years with three growns sons and 2 grandsons.
Joseph R. Wolterman
Danny Mike "Mike" Reenan
- Increase emphasis on greenspace preservation, park acquisition and improvements.
- Continue to slow urban sprawl through redevelopment of existing retail space.
- Continue work with the Colerain Community Association to make the Township a more attractive place to live.
- Occupation: Retired Cinti Bell Tel/ Capt on Colerain Twp. Dept. Fire/EMS
- United States Navy 1965-1969
- Colerain Twp. resident for 24 years
- 2 children raised & educated in ColerainTwp. schools
- Retired from Cincinnati Bell Telephone after 27 yrs, 21 yrs in management
- Firefighter/EMT with Colerain Twp. Dept. of Fire and EMS and capt. for past 10 yrs.
- Firefighter of the Year Award 1999
- Customer Service is the very first objective.
- Dealing with problems before they become issues
- Meeting the needs of the township employees so they will meet needs of the tax payer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Colerain Township
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:31
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.