League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2001 Election
Board Member; Princeton City School District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
|The board is a policy-making body, but exercises
only those powers delegated to it by state law.
It chooses its own officers.
Results as of Nov 21 12:55pm|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: pediatric RN-- Children's Hospital for 24 years
- 4 years on Board of Education, currently in 2nd year as President
- 15 year PTA member & school/ district volunteer
- 22 year resident of the Princeton community ( in Evendale)
- all 3 of my children are Princeton students/ grads
- proud recipient of PROS Award (Princeton Recognizes Outstanding Service) and Dreamkeeper Award-- both received for my contributions to Princeton
Mark M. Lemen
Robert P. "Bob" Rolfes
- Continue to improve academic achievement for ALL students
- Finalize a comprehensive facilities plan for the district, and enact it
- Strengthen emphasis on accountability throughout the district
- Occupation: Traffic/Sales
- 23 years Springdale resident
- 2 children Princeton graduates
- Wife 10 years teaching at Springdale Elementary School
- Knows concerns of parents and issues of district
- Student Advocate
- Graduate of University of Cincinnati with strong back ground in psychology and business
- Return princeton to high recogniton of academics and total recognition
- Implement testing for all students of best learning style
- Have Board as an extension of community values and expectations of educational success
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
News and Analysis
- ICRC Playback of Candidates Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Princeton City School District
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:31
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.