(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Steven R. Hausfeld
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- Oak Hills School Board Member- 1998-2001
- Thomas More College- class of 1979
- Oak Hills graduate-class of 1975
- Married to Bonnie- Oak Hills graduate-class of 1975
- Finance/Core Construction/Facility/Strategic Planning committees
- Western Economic Council, Delhi -Riverside Kiwanis, Delhi Civic Association
- Continue to improve student learning for all students and maintain the high educational standards of this community
- Adapt the Oak Hills budget for school funding changes in Ohio while managing the limited resources of our district.
- We need to continue to grow in our ability to innovate in a changing educational environment.
- Occupation: Attorney/Partner with Wood & Lamping LLP
- Co-Chair of Litigation Department of Wood & Lamping LLP
- Oak Hills High School graduate - 1980
Jack L. Pollock
- Provide an up to date curriculum strong in the basics -- reading, writing, math and science
- Provide a curriculum, learning materials and technology that teach our children to think, problem solve, and prepare them for their future
- Provide strong discipline that is fairly administered
- Occupation: Project Executive w/ IBM
- MBA in Finance and Management
- BS in Public Administration
- Professionally Certified Project Manager
- Appointed to School Board 6/25/01
Kelly (Kleeman) Oakes
- Maintain Responsible Fiscal Managment
- SIgnificantly enhance Communication within the District
- PRovide high quality educational services for ALL students
- Occupation: At Home Parent
- BS, Education
- CPA, with more than eight years of business management experience
- Graduate of Oak Hills High School
- Parent of two preschool children
Russell J. Ratterman
- Maintaining an environment where all students can develop to their fullest potential
- Long term continued excellence and improvement of the District
- Being on the cutting edge of education
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Oakhills School District