(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Carole M. Ellis
Donald E. Wolf
- To continue working toward improving test scores
- To make the schools a happy and safe evnironment for children and staff.
- To continue useing the money allocated to us in a responsible manner.
- Occupation: Retired School Administrator
- Education: Mt. Healthy H.S., B.S. in Business Adm. and graduate work Miami University
- 30 years school experience
- 24 years Mt. Healthy Board Member, 14 as President.
- 9 years on Great Oaks Board of Education.
Albert S. "Al" Crawford
- Raising proficiency scores.
- Going to "year-round" schools.
- Uniform dress code and more parental involvement.
- Occupation: Mechanical Engineer
- Employed by Procter & Gamble for 28 years,
- school board member for 8 years
- dependable schools for all kids
- schools are a safe and dependable place for teachers, students, staff
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Mount Healthy School District