League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2001 Election
Board member; Hamilton County School District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
|The board is a policy-making body, but exercises
only those powers delegated to it by state law.
It chooses its own officers.
This district is comprised of the six Local School Districts
Results as of Nov 21 12:55pm|
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
William A. Bradenburgh, Jr.
William Ken Memke
Francis L. Fullam, Jr.
- Occupation: Retired Hospital Executive, Vice President and Chief Financi
- Neighborhood: Green Township
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration with some Masters Course
- United State army, West Point, NY Station there for full tour of duty in administration and financial capacity
- Manufacturing business in accounting and finance for eight years
- Served on many community agency boards for over 25 year This will be my fifth term for the office as county board member
- As county Board Member we also serve on the Great Oaks Institute of Technology and Career Development Board
- Continue to promote and support quality improvement in education
- Continue were possible to help solve and improve school financing
- To support the county office in providing services to those district they serve as well as looking for more and better ways to accomplish these effort
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:31
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.