(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Gary A. Metzger
- Occupation: Management Consultant
- MBA Xavier University
- B.S.B.A. Miami University
- Finneytown Board of Education since 1997
Kevin R. Berlon
- Improve performance on District Report Card & Proficiency Tests
- Continue practice of sound fiscal management
- Attract and hold superior staff
- Occupation: Account Executive - CoStar Group
- Elected to two consecutive terms
- MBA (Marketing) Eastern Michigan University
- BS (Finance) University of Dayton
- Continued focus on staff development
- Renewed focus on academic excellence beyond standardized tests
- Better definition of community expectations and accountability reporting
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- Member, Secondary PTA
- Member, Music Parents Association
- Member, Parent Communication Council
- Supporter, Finneytown Schools Educational Foundation
- Nominee, Florence Nightingale Award in Nursing
- Advocate for children with special needs
- Safe school environment without bullying
- Competent, qualified educators
- Meeting each student's individual needs to promote success in education
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
News and Analysis
- Waycross Cable Candidate Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Finneytown School District