(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Forest S. Heis
- Occupation: Attorney
- Education: Anderson High School, University of Cincinnati BBA, Harvard Law School JD
- 24 years prior experience on Forest Hills Board of Education as President
- Vice President and Chairman of Policy, Finance and Extra Curricular Committees
Richard W. Neumann
Eric C. Okerson
Lori Anne Fechner
- Top quality education and opportunity
- Financial prudence
- Full and open communications with public
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- B.S. ED University of Cincinnati, M.ED University of Cincinnati
- J.D. Chase College of Law-NKU
- Knowledge of the Forest Hills Schools (Taught for 22 years here)
- Energy, Willingness to Work, Honesty
- Time to devote myself to the job.
- Put Forest Hills Schools in forefront utilizing new programs and technologies as available
- Keep Forest Hills Schools on a sound financial basis and frugal
- Look for creative solutions to reduce overcrowding of two elementaries
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Forest Hill School District