(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Robert C. Winkler
James Patrick Kenney
- Occupation: Attorney
- Neighborhood: Cincinnati
- Education: University of Cincinnati, BBA; Chase College of Law, J.D.
- Admitted to practice of law in Ohio, Kentucky and Federal Courts. Former law clerk.
- Former Assistant Prosecutor, Prosecuted murder, rape, domestic violence, child abuse and drug cases.
- Law practice, engaged in all aspects of criminal and civil matters.
- Husband, Father. Experienced and committed to serving our community.
- Occupation: Municipal Court Judge 1996 to present
- Neighborhood: Delhi 2 years/Price Hill 48 years
- Education: Elder High School; B.A. St. Joseph College; J.D. Case Western Reserve
- Criminal/Traffic and Civil Committees; Member: American Judges Association;
- Ohio Judicial Conference (Criminal Law Committee); 1999 Criminal Justice Award from the Greater Cincinnati Coalition on Domestic Violence;
- Youth Coach 30+ years; Volunteer ? St. Rita?s School for the Deaf.
- To continue to advance the community interest in assuring a safe community.
- To treat all parties and victims with fairness and respect.
- Continue to make our Municipal Court responsive to the citizens? needs.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
News and Analysis
- ICRC Playback of Candidates Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Municipal Civil Court