League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2001 Election
Judge; Hamilton County Municipal Court; District 6 Voter Information
6 Year Term. Salary: $89,000
|Has original jurisdiction in civil cases (auto, neighborhood disputes etc.) involving claims of $15,000 or under, and in criminal cases involving misdemeanors in Hamilton County. Conducts preliminary hearings in felony cases.
Results as of Nov 21 12:55pm|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge
- Neighborhood: Colerain Township
- Education: Notre Dame Law School ? Juris Doctor 1975; Canisius College 1972
- I have faithfully served the people of Hamilton County as a Municipal Court Judge for the past six years
- and am now Assistant Presiding Judge and Chair of the Criminal/Traffic Committee of the Court.
- Establishing a Mental Health Court to treat seriously mentally ill offenders.
- Enhancing evaluation and treatment alternatives for domestic violence offenders.
- Improving access to, and efficiency of, Hamilton County Municipal Court.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
News and Analysis
- ICRC Playback of Candidates Forum
- Tips For Hamilton County Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Municipal Civil Court
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:31
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.