(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Heather Stein Russell
- Occupation: Prosecuting attorney
- Neighborhood: Loveland
- Education: BA, Miami, French, International Studies; JD, UC
- Seventeen year prosecutor. Extensive trials in juvenile, municipal, common pleas courts.
- Currently Grand Jury Chief: supervising all felony and misdemeanor indictments, civil and criminal issues.
- Loveland City Council member. Police instructor: Domestic violence, sexual assaults, homicides, court procedure.
- Fifteen year resident of District.
Darlene Green Kamine
- To be a fair and firm judge who contributes to solutions.
- To work towards restoring Peace in the City.
- To establish a Criminal Diversion program for misdemeanor crimes committed in Cincinnati.
- Occupation: Lawyer
- Neighborhood: Amberley Village
- Education: Brandeis University, B.A. magna cum laude, ?73 University of Denver College of Law, J.D. 75
- 17 years as Magistrate in Hamilton County Juvenile Court, experienced trial lawyer, civil and criminal,
- former Ohio Assistant Attorney General, Adjunct law professor, University of Cincinnati, founder of ProKids,
- Gold Medal Award, Foundation for the Improvement of Justice, Enquirer Woman of the Year, 1995
Harry B. Plotnick
- Fair, impartial and thorough administration of justice in accordance with the law.
- Ensure integrity of the Court to maintain respect for the legal system.
- Seek effective sentencing solutions.
- Occupation: Lawyer
- Neighborhood: Sharonville
- Education: B.S., M.S., Ph.D., Univ. of Cincinnati, J.D., N. Kentucky Univ.
- I have more than twenty years of experience in the general practice of law.
- My experience encompasses both civil and criminal proceedings, and most of my practice involves litigation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
News and Analysis
- ICRC Playback of Candidates Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Municipal Civil Court