League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2001 Election
Council Member; City of Montgomery; 4 Year Term Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 21 12:55pm|
(Vote for 4)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Edward T. "Ed" Daniel
Lynda E. Roesch
- Provide a positive cost to benefit ratio in all areas of spending
- Safeguard the residential character of our community
- Improve the vitality of our business district
- Occupation: Attorney
- JD University of Toledo; MS-University of Michigan; BS-University of Notre Dame
- Served on City Council for the past 18 months
- Served on Parks & Recreation Committee
- Served on Government Affairs Committee
- Served on Public Works Committee
- Served on Arts Commission
- Preservation and development of the Heritage District
- Traffic Issues
- Quality government services at cost effective prices
- Occupation: H.S. Teacher
- Education: BS ED Univ of Cincin (1972), M.Ed. Xavier Univ (1976)
- Current member of City Council
- Served five years on planning commission
- One plus years on Board of Zoning Appeals
- Prior experience in Golf Manor as Clerk Treasurer and Member of Civil Service Commission
- Implementation of new zoning code
- Addressing traffic and drainage problems
- Implementing five year strategic plan
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:31
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.