(Vote for 4)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Robert H. "Rob" Weisgerber
- Occupation: Engineering Manager at GE Aircraft Engines
- Member of multiple committies including Historic redevelopment, Downtown Council, Planning & Zoning, Finance, Historic Parking and Access, CIC,
- 4 years of City council experience and two years Vice Mayor experience
- Accomplishments on council include: Habitat for humanity house, consolidated Public Works, new Safety Services building, 100 acres greenspace conserve
- Other accomplishments are: the Northeast communications center, White Pillars purchace, significant water system upgrades, YMCA agreement.
- Planning and Zoning acheivments include new cell tower regulations, revised subdivision regulations, storm water retention / detetion requirements.
- Get back to focusing on basic City services. I will provide balance in resources and priorities between basic City services and special projects.
- Rekindle economic development. Keep taxes down by improving the tax base. Activly persue businesses to fill vacancies and provide new growth.
- Improve cost effectivness of City services through public / private partnerships. Get the YMCA project back on track. Reduce flooding risks.
- Occupation: Small Business Owner, Attorney
- Neigborhood: Loveland
- Education: Chase College of Law, Kentucky, JD, 1990
Peggy J. Goodwin
- Quality of Life
- Economic Vitality
- Responsive Government
- Occupation: Sr. Business Analyst
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Maintain and enhance quality of life in the Loveland community
- Improve Loveland's economic health
- Support and continue the spirit of teamwork within City Council
- Occupation: System Manager
- MBA - Concentration in Finance, Xavier University
- Associate of Automation Management, Insurance Institute of America
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems, Penn State
- Associate of Mechanical Engineering Technology - Penn State
- Work with local business owners to revitalize existing business districts
- Continue the City's beautification efforts to continue attracting residents and businesses to Loveland
- Implement an effective stormwater management plan as a high priority
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
News and Analysis
- ICRC Playback of Candidates Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Loveland