(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Mark F. Weber
- Occupation: Attorney-at-Law
- Native Cincinnatian; Blue Ash Resident since 1990
- St. Xavier High 1971; Miami University, BS Business, 1975; University of Cincinnati, School of Law, 1978
- Married to Christine Weber, 1976; three children - Julie (16), Andy (11) and Bo (8)
- Partner, Weber & Knapp Co., LPA
- Vice President and General Counsel, New Foundation Loan & Building Co.
- Youth Baseball and Basketball Coach; Sycamore Schools Volunteer
William P. "Bill" Sikute
- To restore balanced development to Blue Ash by moderating commercial growth
- To make Blue Ash City Council more accessible, responsive and accountable to Blue Ash residents
- To insure that safety services keep pace with Blue Ash's needs
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Consultant
- President, Sikute & Associates, Ltd.
- U.S. Army Veteran
- Graduate University of Akron B.S. Education
- Member and former chairman Blue Ash Airport Advisory Committee
- Former Chairman Sycamore Schools Planning Commission
- Former member City of Blue Ash Civil Service Commission
- Safety for Blue Ash residents (fire and police)
- Preservation of "green space" areas and recreational facilities
- Orderly control of traffic in an ever-growing city
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Remember to Vote on Tuesday Nov 6! Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. Make Democracy Work
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.