(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
P. Shawn McGraw
- Occupation: Internet Product Marketing Engineer
- Mother of Two in the Cabrillo Unified School Distict
- Secretary, Midcoast Park Lands, Inc.
- B.A. Government, Smith College, Massachusetts
- El Granada Resident Since 1994
- Protecting the ocean and community by providing secure waste disposal
- Representing the GSD Rate-payers by keeping rates low
- Enforcing the Local Coastal Program (LCP) to Prevent Overdevelopment
- Occupation: Software Developer/Entrepreneur
- Computer Science Degree
- Board member of Midcoast Park Lands
- Member of Burham Strip Committee
- A cheif petitioner to create a Parks Dept in
- El Granada
- Former IBM employee
Leonard D. Woren
- A Safe Waste Disposal System
- Preservation of the Burham Strip in El Granada
- Conversion of GSD into Community Service District (Park Dept)
- Occupation: Systems Software Developer
- Environmental Activist for twenty years
- Coastside resident for eight years
- Elected to GSD in November 1997
- Led a re-orientation of GSD to be community- and environmentally friendly
- Experienced problem-solver
- Continue to put the community and the environment first
- Continue reducing costs and improving service
- Re-organize Granada Sanitary District as a Parks and Rec Community Services District (CSD)
- Occupation: Retired Civil Engineer
- Engineering Design
- Construction Management
- Environmental Evaluations
- Making El Granada Sanitary District more efficient
- Protecting beachs and community from raw sewage discharge
- Upgrading and looking to future needs
- Occupation: Local Business Owner
- Retired General and Engineering Contractor
- Business & Construction Management
- Sailing, Half Moon Bay Yacht Club Director
- Local Homeowner / musician
- Ensuring efficient, environmentally safe operation of Granada Sanitary.
- Improving quality /safety in execution of sanitary improvement projects.
- Providing for services in line with LCP phasing and community needs.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Candidates Forum
- Wednesday, September 26, 7 p.m., Seton Medical Center, 600 Marine Blvd, Moss Beach
Half Moon Bay Review
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.