(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Educational Consultant
- Masters Degree, Marriage and Family Therapy (expected, May 2002)
- Educated in the San Mateo Public Schools
- Schools belong to the community
- Work to maintain fiscal responsibility
- Continue to monitor all programs to ensure high standards and program effectiveness for all students
- Occupation: Software Firm CEO for 25 yrs
- Software Product Designer and Author
- Site Council, District Committees
- Active Volunteer in Schools
- Use sound management to run the district efficiently and fairly.
- Improve the dialog between the district, students, parents, and teachers.
- Help the students in our district with the greatest need.
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Special Education Teacher for 33 years
- San Mateo resident for over 30 years
- find ways to generate money for the San Mateo - Foster City school district
- reduce class size in grades 4-8
- improve communications
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidates Forum
- Monday, October 8, 7:30 - 9:00 pm, 42 42nd Avenue, San Mateo