(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Former reading teacher
- Former middle school administrator
- Excellent Teaching
- Parent and Community Involvement
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Occupation: Financial Management/Parent
- Former chief financial officer with 20+ years experience in finance, information technology and human resources
- Chairman of Arundel Elementary School governance council
- Bachelors in Cellular & Molecular Biology, SUNY
- MBA, Amos Tuck School, Dartmouth College
- Strengthen academics in the middle schools
- Foster better working relationships between teachers and the District office
- Engage the community on building a world-class educational program
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- M.S., U. of Michigan, Computer Science
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, U. of Michigan
- B.S., U. of S. Mississippi Honors College
- Husband, parent, and author
- Maximize parental involvement, school safety, and local control
- Emphasize parental choice, competition, and market-based solutions
- Promote academic excellence and tolerant citizenship
- Occupation: Father
- Phone: 650-637-1170; Addr: 782 Kent Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|