(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: International Airport Administrator
- Neighborhood & environmental leader for 25 years.
- Chair, Coalition for Lower Utility Bills.
- Least cost, reliable electric service.
- 100% consumer ownership of infrastructure.
- Rates 15% less than PG & E.
- Occupation: University Administrator
- Master of Public Policy from Harvard University
- President, Organization of Chinese Americans, SF Bay Chapter
- Chair, Citizens' Committee on Community Development
- Associate Director of Community Relations, SF State University
- More than a decade of problem-solving experience in the public and private sectors.
- Preservation of current jobs and ensuring fair wages and benefits for future employees
- Implementing policies to develop renewable energy resources
- Immediate feasibility studies to examine the public ownership options of electricity generation, transmission and distribution
- Occupation: Health Care Practitioner
- Dr. of Chriopractic
- San Francisco Business Owner since 1985
- Native San Franciscan
- Created the Clean Mission plan for SF DPW
- Rugby at Kesar sports event Promoter
Pansy P. Waller
- Lower & Stabelize Utility Bills
- Identify & Encourage Alternate Energy Sources
- Hire Great Managers to lead the Fine Employees at PG&E now.
- Occupation: Employment Coordinator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidate Statements for the proposed district Board of Directors
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- In favor of Measure I:
- MUD NOW - Yes on Measure I - A Community Coalition for Lower Utility Bills
- Opposed to Measure I:
- No on Proposition I: Stop the $3 Billion Bill