(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Dan E. Kalb
- Occupation: Director, Environmental Organization
- Sierra Club Chapter Director
- Degrees in Conservation of Natural Resources and Public Administration
- Former Field Director, Calif. COMMON CAUSE
- Member, Jewish Community Relations Council Bd. of Directors
- Volunteer Neighborhood Mediator, Community Boards
- Elected member, Democratic County Central Committee
Ron K. Dicks
- Provide reliable, low-cost power with lifeline rates for lower income customers
- Create consumer/customer ethic to guide operations. Make M.U.D. open and customer-friendly
- ESTABLISH THE MOST ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE UTILITY AGENCY IN THE COUNTRY
- Occupation: Radio Host
- Neighgorhood advocate
- B.A. Political Science/Asian Studies
- Juris Doctorate, U.C. Hastings
- Married with 2 children
- Conservation education /incentives, new energy efficiency requirements
- Reasonable utility rates, reliable power source, renewable energy
- stable work force with high morale and professional teamwork
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidate Statements for the proposed district Board of Directors
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- In favor of Measure I:
- MUD NOW - Yes on Measure I - A Community Coalition for Lower Utility Bills
- Opposed to Measure I:
- No on Proposition I: Stop the $3 Billion Bill