League of Women Voters of California
Riverside County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Member, Council; City of Indio Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of November 16 6:39pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (12/12)|
(Vote for 3)
- Occupation: Mayor/Businessperson
Ricardo "Rick" Diaz
- Occupation: District Attorney Investigator
Chris B. Silva
- Occupation: Businessperson/Council Member
- Occupation: Businessperson
John P. Haddox
- Occupation: Floor Covering Contractor
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Only candidates for City Council and Murrieta Valley Unified School District Board in the City of Murrieta were invited to provide information to Smart Voter.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.