League of Women Voters of California
Marin County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Director; Novato Sanitary; District 6 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 6 11:04pm, 0.0% of Precincts Reporting|
44.5% Voter Turnout (12684/28484)
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Arthur T. Knutson
E.A. Sam Renati
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Nine years experience with the Novato Sanitary Dist.
- Fiscal prudence
- use of alternative energy and exploring environmental opportunities
- Endorse the expanded use of recycled water
- Occupation: Consultant
- BS & MS Chemical Engineering MIT
- Director, Novato Sanitary District
- Marin County Planning Commission
- Hamilton Multiagency Board
- Novato Flood Control Advisory Board
- Maarin County Parks and Open Space Commission
Robert L. Bolick
- Maintain low garbage and sewer service costs for Novato area
- Pursue environmentally sound wastewater reuse
- Support and simplify recycling programs
- Occupation: Retired Engineering Technician
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.