(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Executive Management Telecommunications
- Sr. Vice President
- BA History UC Berkeley
Jon R. Loberg
- Communication between Students, Parents, Teachers, Administrators and Community
- Challenging academic program for ALL students
- Sound Fiscal Management - Modernized & Safe Facilities
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Business Manager
Jorge A. Duran
- Challenging Academic Standards for all Students
- Visionary & Competent Teachers & Administrators
- Sound Fiscal Management
- Occupation: Program Manager
- BA in Management, St. Mary's College
- Married, three children
- Raised in San Francisco, attended public schools.
- Lucas Valley resident since 1993
- Soccer coach for 11 years, Dixie Youth Soccer Assn board member for 5 years.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
- Fiscal accountability, including site-level accounting
- Safety, upgrading school facilities
- Student learning, teacher support and parental involvement
- Occupation: Economist/Grant Reviewer
- Bachelors Degree in Economics
- Mortgage Broker
- Self-Development Commitee of the Presbyterian Church (Grant Evaluator)
- President of Padres Unidos ( Parents United) - Parent Advocacy Group
- District Language Advisory Committee
- Latino Council
- Fiscal Accountability:
- Academic Accountability
- Increased Collaboration Among Stakeholders
- Occupation: Retired Educator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|