(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Dale A. Vadeboncoeur
- Occupation: Business Administration
- Director, Healthcare Orgainzation
- Capt, U.S.A.F Active Reserves, Hospital Administration
- Decorated Veteran with 24 years of service
- Masters in Health Services Administration
- B.S. Business with focus on small business ventures
- Father of three in Highschool all with plans of attending college
- Stategic plan for future growth (teachers, students, facilities, with wise use of resources and solid planning to meet these challenges
- Find and support great teachers, superior education for our children, provide superior facilities and do it with solid budget
- Promote and support programs with advanced technology, solid work ethics, as well as safe and secure learning enviorments
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- CANDIDATES FORUM
- On Wednesday, October 17th, 2001, the League of Women Voters will moderate a candidates forum for this race. The forum is open to the public and is at the Salinas City Hall Rotunda, located at 200 Lincoln Avenue in Salinas. The forum will start at 7 p.m. All candidates have been invited. You will ask your questions by writing them down on an index card. Question sorters will in turn give the cards to the moderator who will ask the questions. All candidates are given the same amount of time to answer the question. Forum is finished by 9 p.m. Compare the candidates. Judge for yourself. Who will you vote for? Come to this forum and find out who these candidates are! Questions? Call Stephanie Loose at 757-2871.