League of Women Voters of California
Monterey County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Board Member; Monterey Peninsula Unified School District; Trustee Area 3 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 6 10:39pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (17/17)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Regena N. Lauterbach
- Occupation: Parent/Educator
- Teacher in MPUSD for 30 years
- Member, MBTA Board of Directors
- Member,MPUSD Budget Committee
- Member, PTA for 32 years
- Member, Pony Baseball Board
- Member, League of Women Voters
- The budget must be continually monitored to ensure District solvency.
- Board actions must be based on an understanding of educational programs and how they relate to the budgetary issues.
- Focus on safety of students and improved conditions of building sites
- Occupation: Parent/Accounting Educator
- Masters degree in Financial Management & Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Lt. Colonel, U.S. Marine Corps, retired
- Parent of current MPUSD student & spouse of MPUSD teacher
- Member, MPUSD Budget Advisory Committee
- Member, MPUSD Blue Ribbon Committee
Roger P. Reed
- Fiscal Accountability
Michael A. Shouff
- Occupation: Firefighter/Parent
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.