League of Women Voters of California
Monterey County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Board Member; Alisal Union School District; Trustee Area 2 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 6 10:39pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (4/4)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: School trustee/Parent/Social Worker
- Graduate, University of California Santa Cruz
- Policy Maker Advisory Group member-Safe Schools/Healthy Children Initiative
- Involved parent at Fremont and Steinbeck Elementary Schools
- Pro-Democracy Education Fund Boardmember
- Bricks & MortarBoard volunteer-better school facilities
- Neighborhood Association activist
John C. Reclusado
Robert R. Flores
Barbara A. Esparza
- Greater emphasis on English literacy
- Reducing class size in grades 4-6, reducing school crowding
- Build new schools on time and on or under budget to eliminate crowding and eliminate year-round calendar
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.